We take claims of copyright infringement seriously and will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The following is our Notice and Takedown Policy, which includes guidelines for reporting any alleged infringements.
"In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (""DMCA"")", if you believe your copyright is being infringed on the website, you must provide a written notice of such that includes the following:
- A description of the copyrighted material that is alleged to be infringed, or a representative list in the case of multiple allegedly infringed works.
- The location of the material which is claimed to be infringing copyright, including specific information such as the URL(s) that will enable us to locate the allegedly infringing material.
- Adequate contact information (name, address, phone number, and email address).
- A statement that you, as the complaining party, have a good faith belief that the disputed material is not authorized for use by the copyright owner, and agent for the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted in your notice is accurate and that you own the copyright to the disputed material or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a representative whom you have authorized to take action on your behalf.
All copyright infringement notices must be written in English and must include all of the aforementioned information. Noncompliance with these terms will result in the notice being disregarded.
All claims of copyright infringement should be forwarded to us via our contact form.
Misuse of the procedures or misrepresentation of facts in a copyright infringement claim may result in legal consequences. To ensure that you are not held liable for costs associated with abuse of the process, please ensure the veracity of your claim.
The website reserves the right to remove any material that is claimed to be an infringement of intellectual property rights. When appropriate, the accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to infringing material will be disabled swiftly in conformity with the procedures set out in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
The website reserves the right to modify or alter this policy without notice. Please make sure to check back on a regular basis to remain updated on any changes.